What is a remote escape room?
This game is played online using Zoom meeting software. You can control the game master as your avatar in the room. A remote escape room is like a first-person video game but with live people.
Crazy Cat Lady
Mabel, spinster and curator of cats, is in dire need of your help. You see, as of late, she’s become a little scatterbrained. This morning as she began her fur babies morning feeding she noticed that someone is missing. She did a headcount as she does every morning but became so distraught that she doesn’t know who is missing or where to look. Mabel is completely devoted and emotionally attached to all of her kitties and can’t imagine life without them. Please help Mabel locate her missing fur baby before she loses her mind and truly goes crazy.
- All times are Eastern Standard Time
- All games are private which means one reservation per time slot. If you need to make a change to your reservation please contact us.
- 2-6 players. If more players join at the time of the game than you’ve originally paid for your card will automatically be charged for the additional players. Please contact us ahead of time to add more players in order to avoid confusion.
- Once you reserve your game you will receive two emails. One is your booking receipt/confirmation. The other will be from Telescape which will include your game link. You will need to forward this email to your entire team.
- Click on the game link from the Telescape email 15 minutes before your game starts. Once you join you will be given the information needed to join the Zoom meeting.
- Absolutely no photos or video during the game
What you need in order to play:
- High speed internet access
- Free Zoom software (click here)
- A computer, phones are not recommended. If you must use a tablet use it to view Zoom rather than the Telescape screen. Telescape and tables are not the best scenario. Ideal set up is to have two monitors or to split your screen.
- Headphones and mic are recommended but not required.
- Each player should download the player pack (click here)
- Download our fun Zoom background (click here)
—Please note: All sales are final, this is a live event and refunds will not be given. Games can be rescheduled with 24 hour advance notice.
Remote Crazy Cat Lady
- 60 mins
- 2-6 Players
- Good for players of any age
- Teams with kids younger than 16 must have at least one adult playing along